From December 10th 2023 there will be changes in the train schedules for these two lines that will improve service for our passengers. December 10th is the annual date for changes in all train schedules in Norway, and from this date SJ Norge will implement the following changes:
The Trønder line
- The morning departure from Oppdal 06:28 will be changed to 06:21 and the train will arrive all the way to Steinkjer during weekdays (Monday to Friday). This means that passengers will no longer need to change trains at Trondheim S.
- The train departing Ranheim at 15:59 to Røros will from December 10th depart from Skatval at 15:19 instead. Between Støren and Røros there will still be a bus replacement for as long as person traffic must give way for freight traffic, as a result of the collapsed bridge at Ringebu.
- The train departing from Ranheim at 14:55 to Støren will depart from Stjørdal at 14:20 instead.
- The train from Steinkjer departing at 04:31 and Trondheim at 06:32 will arrive all the way to Støren (and not just to Lundamo like currently).
These changes give better frequency for travellers in Oppdal, Stjørdal, Steinkjer and the region of Innherred. Additionally there will be a thirty minute-frequency between Skatval and Trondheim, including the Trondheim airport.
- The morning trains departing Bodø at 0818 and Fauske at 09:13 will be replaced with departures from Bodø at 19:25 and Rognan 20:48.
- The train departing from Bodø at 23:55 will now depart at 23:15.
These changes provide a better schedule for the many passengers that daily travel with the Saltenpendle.
Photo: David Gubler