Due to challenges with the maintenance of the rolling stock, the trains running between Trondheim and Oslo will be different types north and south of the collapsed bridge from December 10th and until further notice. This will affect the seat reservations. All affected passengers will be contacted and will receive new seat reservations.
This applies to the following departures:
- From Oslo S: 10:02, 14:02 and 16:02.
- From Trondheim S: 07:10, 09:53 and 15:05
Other departures will be canceled and driven by a bus replacement. These are:
- Train departing from Trondheim S 12:06 will be driven by a bus replacement between Trondheim and Ringebu.
- Train departing from Oslo S 08:02 will be driven by a bus replacement between Ringebu and Trondheim.
- Train departing from Dombås 08:47 will be driven by a bus replacement between Dombås and Lillehammer.
For more updates, please check entur.no