From Monday October 16th there will be some small changes in departure times on the Røros line and the Trønder line. The affected departures are:
The Trønder line:
- From Ler to Lundamo: the train will depart from Ler at 20:19 (instead of 20:22) and arrive to Lundamo at 20:25 (instead of 20:27).
- From Lundamo to Melhus: the train will depart from Lundamo at 20:31 (instead of 20:34) and will arrive to both Ler and Kvål three minutes earlier, and finally arrive to Melhus at 20:46 (instead of 20:49). From Melhus the train will run according to the normal schedule.
The Røros line:
- From Haltdalen to Atna (Monday – Friday): the train will depart from Haltdalen at 11:11 instead of 11:06, and will arrive to each station 4 minutes later than it does currently up until Atna station. From there the train will depart as normal.
- From Hamar to Røros: the train will depart from Hamar at 16:15 instead of 16:11 and will arrive 4 minutes later to all the stations up to Røros.
- From Hanestad to Røros: the train will depart from Hanestad at 14:08 instead of 14:09, and arrival times may vary by a few minutes on all stations up until Røros. From Røros the train will follow the regular schedule.
These changes will prevail until December 9th 2023 and come as a result of several crossings with freight trains.